FST Frogs Membership Page
This Week 12/2-12/4
Swim Meets are an integral part of being on a swim team.
We would like swimmers to participate in all meets but we expect swimmers to participate in enough swim meets to swim at Championships.
Below is the sign up page for each meet.
- Please include your swimmers first and last name
- Their age group for the 2022-2023 season (based on age on Nov 1st)
- Pick two strokes you would like to swim (coaches will look at your suggestion but may choose different strokes for you to swim at the meets so we can compete as a team)
- If you need to get a message to the coach about this meet, please leave a comment in the form.
- 1/14/23 Westwood
- 1/21/23 Milford
- 1/29/23 Belmont
- 2/5/2023 Newton and Weston
- 2/11/2023 Sudbury and Natick
- 3/4 and 3/5 Championships
Swimmers should have the following equipment this season:
All Swimmers should have a kickboard and a pair of flippers at each practice.(no not bring to swim meets)
- Swimsuit for practice – this should not be the team suit
- Goggles – having an extra pair in your bag is not a bad idea
- Kick Board – please bring your board from last year. I will have extras at practice that swimmers can borrow for the season. I will hand these out the first weekend.
- Fins – we will start using fins on the second weekend of practices.
- Water Bottle with water only
For Swim Meets – suits and caps are optional but strongly encouraged
- Team Swimsuit for swim meets with team logo
- Team Swim Cap – free latex caps with team logo
All team suits are speedo suits
Girl suits are Speedo Endurance Flyback Navy with White Piping
Boys suits are Speedo Solid Endurance Jammer Navy
Fins are Training fins, most are Sporti Essential Training Fins
Some places you can order these if you need these items
- Varsity Swim Shop in North Reading www.varsityswim.com
- K&B Sportswear in Northborough www.kbswimandsports.com